Meta Quest 3s

The 3S is great for the price imo. My next VR headset will be a Quest 4, I'm really happy with my Q3 I don't have urges for anything else, but when the 4 is available I'll be a day 1 buyer like I was for the 3. Zuckerberg might be a lizard underneath but he's done wonders for VR and MR, I know money is a motivation and they see VR/MR as the future so will take losses now, but I honestly think Zuckerberg is a tech nerd too who loves this stuff and uses it for his own enjoyment.

Last edited:
The 3S is great for the price imo. My next VR headset will be a Quest 4, I'm really happy with my Q3 I don't have urges for anything else, but when the 4 is available I'll be a day 1 buyer like I was for the 3. Zuckerberg might be a lizard underneath but he's done wonders for VR and MR, I know money is a motivation and they see VR/MR as the future so will take losses now, but I honestly think Zuckerberg is a tech nerd too who loves this stuff and uses it for his own enjoyment.

I might not be day one for the quest 4. Depends on what it has. Q3 is pretty damn good, the clarity is just brilliant. I suppose if q4 has OLED and pancake, then that's the next big step in many ways.

I want something with much better colour and contrast than the Q3. OLED, MOLED or QLED with local dimming zones. It makes such a huge difference to dark games.

Back
Top Bottom