Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Soldato
Anyone know a way how not to go through 5 pages of information whenever the games started in online mode?

Edit I think if you keep extracting them you get more money for them, or at least that what I read somewhere.

Soldato
Anyone know a way how not to go through 5 pages of information whenever the games started in online mode?

Edit I think if you keep extracting them you get more money for them, or at least that what I read somewhere.

I think you just have to deal with the online info everytime, I would imagine a lot of the info will disappear when they fix the servers.

As for the emplacements, yes they are definitely worth extracting. 4k profit for a mortar, 7k for a machine gun and 15k for an Aa gun

Soldato
20% complete. And loads of stuff left to do. I love this game :D

got the gunsmith and wow. Mixing up sniper parts to make an uber sniper rifle is awesome! Same with the pistols and assault rifles :D can't wait to unlock some more weapons to see what other combos work well

Soldato
Picked this up on Friday afternoon, about 12hrs on it and Holy ****!!! this is the most amazing single player game I've played in a long time.
lvl'd up the Personal Coms & uplift balloons along with a few other things. Plus got a sniper rifle now.
Enjoying the Sub missions so taking my time on the main plot, about 12hrs and 3% so far.

Found the little dog and uplifted him...how do you interact with him and other people when up on the motherbase?
Struggling to get my head around the whole Motherbase side of the game tbh

Soldato
Picked this up on Friday afternoon, about 12hrs on it and Holy ****!!! this is the most amazing single player game I've played in a long time.
lvl'd up the Personal Coms & uplift balloons along with a few other things. Plus got a sniper rifle now.
Enjoying the Sub missions so taking my time on the main plot, about 12hrs and 3% so far.

Found the little dog and uplifted him...how do you interact with him and other people when up on the motherbase?
Struggling to get my head around the whole Motherbase side of the game tbh

The mother base isn't really fleshed out very well, so your interactions with everything on it are limited. Don't worry about interacting with the dog as you will do that as part of the story but its a good idea to show your face to the troops to keep morale up

Soldato
The mother base isn't really fleshed out very well, so your interactions with everything on it are limited. Don't worry about interacting with the dog as you will do that as part of the story but its a good idea to show your face to the troops to keep morale up

Thanks, yeah have been punching, choke holding and throwing them to bring up the "morale boosted" message.

Back
Top Bottom