Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Is there no option in the game files to unlock the fps? Sometimes in video/settings.ini files there is an fps value that can be changed for some games. Unless it's hardcoded in.

Just got the same,

"

Jacqui B (cdkeys.com)

1 Sep, 10:43

Hi Robert,

My apologies for the continued delay - we should be in a position to send the keys out in the next hour or so.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Jacqui B
Support Ace | cdkeys.com"

I have just completed the download. Thankfully, I'm also off work today so I will endeavor to post a couple of spoiler free screen shots of the settings and subsequent visual results as soon as I can.

There are definitely more graphical options than ground zeros, I'm going to have a look and see if removing motion blur and DOF is what I want, I am used to DOF Now for example and still want it on in cutscenes..

As I also wait for CD keys, just S-Ranked the 'destroy anti air craft guns' in GZ on hard mode. A great run, took the sniper rifle, tranquilised the first few guards, placed C4 on the closest gun. I then placed a lot of C4 just on the road next to the first gate you enter the base by. Then worked my way right to the tented area, and got up in the wooden guard tower. Took my sniper rifle out and hit an explode barrer next to an AA gun, taking out the second. Couldn't get a decent line of sight to the final gun next to the admin building, so worked my way around to the roadside entrance next to the cliffs. Took the shot and boom, last gun destroyed. Then the armoured vehicle comes, and I had no time to get back to me original C4 to visually confirm it was in the blast zone. I didn't know if this would work, but I whipped out the map, watched the marker get close to my C4 location and detonated. BOOM! a stealthy exit on the chopper and I was away, never even seen by the enemy.

I love this game, if these are the kind of options I can come up with in GZ with its clearly limited sandbox, TPP is going to be fantastically

Come on CD keys!

Yes it's locked to 60FPS but it does run very smooth. I can't get used to using a controller, aim is way off but I've just completed Awakening and what an awesome start to the game.

Still nothing here either form CD Keys. Gutted even though they told me 9-10am

same boat m8 :(

edit:
Hi,

My apologies for the continued delay - we should be in a position to send the keys out in the next hour or so.

Jesus,half my free day gone just dealing with them...last time im buying from them,CJS from now on,even tho few moneys more

Last edited:

There are definitely more graphical options than ground zeros, I'm going to have a look and see if removing motion blur and DOF is what I want, I am used to DOF Now for example and still want it on in cutscenes.

Not much more...

metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-3.jpg

Last edited:
same boat m8 :(

edit:
Hi,

Jesus,half my free day gone just dealing with them...last time im buying from them,CJS from now on,even tho few moneys more

Im considering buying it elsewhere and selling my key when it manages to get here. It looks like they've sold the keys without actually having any to sell

Played the first part, and it's looking like it's going to be magic.

980Ti, all settings maxed @ 1440p, 60fps smooth and solid... GPU usage hovers around 50% and CPU usage hovers around 5% :p

Definitely don't need an i7 for this one...

Back
Top Bottom