Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

So if you buy this from Steam, you get MGS Legacy which includes all past PC versions? When I try and look at Legacy on Steam, it's harping on about watching a video of it.

No anti aliasing options, these so called AAA game ports are getting worse by the day. May as buy a console at this rate.:rolleyes: Just hope the gameplay lives upto expectations. Frame rate has 2 options also. 30FPS lock or Auto, so much for the way it's meant to be played hey Nvidia rep.

JQBOuCFl.jpg

Last edited:
Still on the edge about this. Been following every thread /v/ made about the game so I can A) catch up on story etc and B) if I'm going to enjoy it.

So far it looks really good, big upgradable base and a cute wittle pup :3

No anti aliasing options, these so called AAA game ports are getting worse by the day. May as buy a console at this rate.:rolleyes: Just hope the gameplay lives upto expectations. Frame rate has 2 options also. 30FPS lock or Auto, so much for the way it's meant to be played hey Nvidia rep.

JQBOuCFl.jpg

Good luck customising any of those options on a console ;)

JQBOuCFl.jpg

Those are the exact same options as Ground Zeroes and that game looks lush.

Though I play at 4k so Anti-Aliasing isn't needed so much.

Game has a maximum refresh of 60hz, Auto with V-sync on will obviously try to lock 60 to 60fps if your hardware is up to it.

Again, Ground Zeroes was the same - It's the same engine.

Edit - Actually Volumetric clouds seems to be a new setting...And 'screen filtering' in Ground Zeroes has been renamed to 'Post Processing'

Last edited:

JQBOuCFl.jpg

Correct.

Another FPS lock. What's the point of a monitor that is capable of more than 60Hz. :mad:

Fingers crossed for cdkeys.com......

Hi Jim,

My apologies for the continued delay - we should be in a position to send the keys out in the next hour or so.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Scott M

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom