Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Guys, careful, this is not the place to conduct business, that is strictly members market. Might get suspended :(

How do you get access to that?

Also, I'm still looking for a cheap key if anyone knows what website I can pick one up or ** Not allowed outside of MM **

sooo... pc or ps4? When do we find out if it's a dodgy port like Batman? I know it will be far better on my pc but with the recent successful port of Batman I thought I'd wait until release to ease concerns.

Please note that this does not mean you spam the forums simply to increase your posts, as this action will result in posts being deducted, and if you continue this behaviour, your account will eventually be banned/suspended

They have that covered. Good luck though, get involved in some of the GD nonsense, you'll be there in no time.

This game runs really well.

There's barely any CPU usage at all which is a small bit of a problem for me as I have all my case fans attached to the motherboard and since the CPU doesn't get hot it means the fans stay on low so my graphics card temps are through the roof.

Ive played for a couple of hours so far and its a great game. It looks really good too

Doing a pretty cool mission now :cool:

As for performance, as expected based of Ground Zeroes, aka runs really, really well :D 7850 and mostly max @ 1080p, with only post fx turned down to high. I do sometimes get some frame drops when I fulton enemies away and the "whoosh" of the dust kicks up.

Also finding so many of these rough/raw diamonds (large variant give 100,000 GMP!).

Last edited:
I was gonna wait before I bought this but the temptation is really strong lol.
Don't really want to pay over £30 for it though.

Only played Metal Gear Solid 1 and part of 2 when I was very young. Is Phantom Pain worth playing if I don't remember anything? Can't be bothered playing any of the previous ones.

Back
Top Bottom