Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Man of Honour
I tried playing for an hour and it felt like Remote Vieweing simulator

the character literally kills people in first person as you watch....

The first hour of the "game" feels like you maybe control 5-10minutes.... may as well be one of those quick time prompt games like dragon's lair.

uninstalled, way to jarring for me

Did you like the first two Metro games and this is the only one so far that you havent liked, or is this your first Metro title?

Soldato
Picked this up finally over the weekend and was surprised by how well the EE looks and plays, even at 3860x1600 with everything maxed out it's still over 100fps. It looks better than most newer games I've recently played with the exception of RDR2. I've just arrived at the desert map and playing through the snowy swamp map before reminded me of playing Stalker, can't say I was a fan of the electric balls and had to leave a little island with a ? on it as I'd lost all my boats on that side of the train track to get there but after looking online it was on for a diary entry.

Was surprised at how few players managed to get out of that map with Duke as Steam says only 16% of players have that achievement.

Would be nice if you could speed the talking up, I read the subtitles quicker than they speak but unlike other games you can't seem to click to speed them up.

Soldato

I Posted this sad news in the large Ukraine Invasion thread​

Metro Exodus Dev Killed While Fighting in Ukraine​

Remedy Entertainment developer Leonid Stepanov announced that 4A Games developer Andrii “Nizrok” Korzinkin has been killed in a combat mission in Ukraine while fighting for the country’s independence.
Korzinkin worked as an animator at 4A Games and was responsible for many of the animations in 2019’s acclaimed first-person shooter Metro Exodus.

Last edited:
Associate
I tried playing for an hour and it felt like Remote Vieweing simulator

the character literally kills people in first person as you watch....

The first hour of the "game" feels like you maybe control 5-10minutes.... may as well be one of those quick time prompt games like dragon's lair.

uninstalled, way to jarring for me
Dont knock Dragon's Lair my friend its Legendary status was established at its day of release. Considering how it looked and what it did way back in 1983. Legendary:)

Last edited:
Associate

I Posted this sad news in the large Ukraine Invasion thread​

Metro Exodus Dev Killed While Fighting in Ukraine​

Remedy Entertainment developer Leonid Stepanov announced that 4A Games developer Andrii “Nizrok” Korzinkin has been killed in a combat mission in Ukraine while fighting for the country’s independence.
Korzinkin worked as an animator at 4A Games and was responsible for many of the animations in 2019’s acclaimed first-person shooter Metro Exodus.

RIP, Imagine being in his shoes, respect.

Back
Top Bottom