Poll: Mexican Grand Prix 2018, Mexico City - Race 19/21

Rate the 2018 Mexican Grand Prix out of ten!

• Total voters
I don't know, I assumed you would know or have an idea as you're consistently insinuating that the FIA favours Mercedes. I'm asking when this began and why.

if you must pinpoint it id say when bottas rammed Kimi in Baku no penalty yet Kimi hit Hamilton 10 second penalty, also Hamilton reprimanded and Kimi 10 second penalty for doing the same thing inb4 "special circuit rules"

Based on? You realise he's been battered all year and he's consistently finishing a big margin down on Max. Honestly tomorrow I think we'll see Max pass and pull away into the distance tomorrow but we'll see. Even if Ricciardo wins, does Bottas having a win mean Renault wouldn't have been crazy to give Bottas 30mil a year when he's been crapped all over by Hamilton?

Calm down DM it was a tongue in cheek comment. But pretty sure most people would agree max is the fastest driver over a lap in general as F1 stands at the moment that isn’t all that is required to be a top driver.

if you must pinpoint it id say when bottas rammed Kimi in Baku no penalty yet Kimi hit Hamilton 10 second penalty, also Hamilton reprimanded and Kimi 10 second penalty for doing the same thing inb4 "special circuit rules"

Ah I see, it’s obvious now - The FIA are psychic. How else could they have known that Kimi would cross the pitline in Baku to write the course notes before the event warning all drivers that would receive harsher penalties. This would obviously extend to Germany too where they saw in their crystal ball that Hamilton would do the same so didn’t put anything in the course notes.

Back
Top Bottom