Microsoft Flight Simulator

Caporegime
Will MS ever put their Flight Sim software on to the Xbox 360? They could sell it with a proper flight joystick type thing and have an on-screen virtual keyboard instead of a real keyboard. I've never had the patience to sit down and squint at my PC screen to try it but I'm sure I'd give it a go lounging about in front of an HDTV.

Soldato
Will MS ever put their Flight Sim software on to the Xbox 360? They could sell it with a proper flight joystick type thing and have an on-screen virtual keyboard instead of a real keyboard. I've never had the patience to sit down and squint at my PC screen to try it but I'm sure I'd give it a go lounging about in front of an HDTV.

What’s a HDTV?

Associate
Why would they that console is 15 years old and we now have the S and the new series X.

Edit: just realized it's a resurrected thread from 2008

Man of Honour
Has anyone read or seen if the world updates are available on xbox from day one?

The Xbox version will be in line with the PC version so any World Updates and Sim updates will come at the same time; that means the Xbox game should be up-to date (as of the last one which was Scandanavia); it looks like the Xbox version already has the very latest game updates from the footage I've seen online too.

Associate
The Xbox version will be in line with the PC version so any World Updates and Sim updates will come at the same time; that means the Xbox game should be up-to date (as of the last one which was Scandanavia); it looks like the Xbox version already has the very latest game updates from the footage I've seen online too.
Good man

Back
Top Bottom