Moisturiser for men

Soldato
For a few weeks now I've been using No. 7 Men 'Protect & Perfect' moisturiser and found it really quite good; my skin feels much suppler, and I think looks a bit better, too!

Does anyone have recommendations for other creams that work nicely? The only other guy I know for sure uses face cream is Princey and he looks about 5, so I guess they work, and also that a few other guys on here must use one :p

Soldato
OP
I think it would help if those of you are using a moisturiser can post a pic of your face, and include your age and how long you have been using it. Preferably creamed up.

Soldato
OP
That dries skin out. I want a moisturiser that moisturises without blocking pores or has an active ingredient that prevents white heads. Using BP cream after moisturising is kinda counter productive don't you think? Also, i don't really want to have to use BP cream for the rest of my life and constantly have a white head on my face every day of the year. ;)
How old are you?

Soldato
OP
Imageshack up and running again, so taken earlier and reuploaded...

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/944/20120721200809061.jpg[IMG]

as for wrinkles go check out post a pic of yourself thread :p (oh and older than my mini stats state :p)[/QUOTE]OMG you wrote me a message <3

Soldato
OP
There are a lot of people in this thread pointlessly wasting money on the basis of marketing by the cosmetics industry. They all essentially do the same job, just get some generic moisturiser from your chemist.
Please avail me of the detailed scientific studies that you base this opinion on.

Soldato
OP
I'll point you towards the lack of scientific studies carried out by the cosmetic industry showing effectiveness of their magic active ingredients...
I knew this would be your response, as it's the obvious reaction. However..

1. I can prove that the moisturiser I am using works. All I have asserted is this. That claim is not under question by you or anybody else.

2. You claim that 'they are all the same' despite how they are marketed, reports by users, pricing etc.

I am asking you to validate your claim as I dispute it. The onus is in you to provide some evidence. You cannot use the lack of evidence to support your position, otherwise I could simply say: Me "Of course time travel works, I go back to the prehistoric era every day!", You "Prove it", Me "I'll point you towards the lack of evidence today suggestion that this isn't possible.."

Back
Top Bottom