• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Paddock rumours that Vettel is contractual number 1, hence the switch

Caporegime
Kimi fuming i bet

Doubtful, he took the sacks of cash, he knew what Ferrari were like when they paid him to sling his hook years back, he went there knowing he'd be no.2, he prefered no.2 + 20mil a year than no.1 + 5mil a year elsewhere. He's always played his role since the move to Ferrari. I don't like it, I don't like the way Ferrari do it but I also frankly don't like the way that Kimi only shows up to 3-4 races a year. I'd have a bigger problem if the other driver at Ferrari was 10 points behind and turned up to every race weekend with the same effort, as it is, meh.

Right now gap to Sainz for Ham isn't really changing, Grosjean is dropping back a little slowly, if he stays out he should pip Grosjean, might catch Sainz by the end but likely no chance to pass him.

Soldato
As Pat says, Kimi even after they cleared traffic was lapping quite slowly. Vettel is quicker evidenced by the fact he's nearly 9 seconds ahead and he is in the title fight especially as Hamilton is going to get some points now.

Caporegime
Hamilton pits from 6th and out 7th.

Looked like the gap to Grosjean was pretty damn safe, however it also looking like a blisteringly good pit from Mercedes to help make sure he had that advantage. Ham seemingly closing on Sainz but again, almost no chance he'll pass him even if he catches him by the end.

Soldato
Merc used Bottas to help Lewis in Spain, not any different to what Ferrari might have done today. Crofty might stop crying about it soon hopefully.

Caporegime
As Pat says, Kimi even after they cleared traffic was lapping quite slowly. Vettel is quicker evidenced by the fact he's nearly 8 seconds ahead and he is in the title fight especially as Hamilton is going to get some points now.

Which doesn't matter, when slow Vettel couldn't pass him. If Kimi stayed out for 5 laps then pitted him he'd have kept the lead. It doesn't matter if Vettel is 'quicker', it matters that they pitted them on different strategies. If Kimi pitted 5 laps later than Vettel pitted the lap after, it would be Kimi in the lead.

Back
Top Bottom