Monitor Calibration - Try before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Good morning guys. Not heard much from anyone recently. Calibrator is safely stored in my cupboard awaiting posting on to next person. Let me know the plan.

Mike.

Soldato
Good morning guys. Not heard much from anyone recently. Calibrator is safely stored in my cupboard awaiting posting on to next person. Let me know the plan.

Mike.

there is 7 people before you on the list including me ?

did we miss some people out ?

Soldato
OP
there is 7 people before you on the list including me ?

did we miss some people out ?

Due to Christmas and Kol being in the same town as the person who had the calibrator I allowed it to be passed to Kol provided it was moved on within the usual time frame.

Unfortunately due to my work commitments and other things I asked Kol to keep hold of it over the Christmas period until I was ready to kick start this again.

I will go through the thread today and re-update the list. I will then contact the next original next person on the list via trust.

I apologise for the delays on this guys but it does take a bit of time co-ordinating payment and postage of the calibrator.

Soldato
No! I'm sorry but I'm not adding people to the list who don't even have the common courtesy to say "Please".

Added!

Added Too!

im sorry about that i didnt know it was organised all by one person. You must be mad to sort all that out!

i dont even know why i didnt even say please :confused: think i just posted on here from a link from another thread and didnt take the time to read it, I have now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom