Monitor Calibration - Try before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Soldato
I would like to be added to the list please, if this is still running. Getting a new U2311H and would like to get it calibrated. Thanks.

Soldato
OP
Really not sure what to do with this now. The calibrator is still with Wedge as each person I try and contact doesn't seem to reply!

Do I bin the list and start afresh? Do I cancel it and get it returned to me?!

What do you guys think? Still worth me doing this?

Soldato
OP
I would like to be added to the list please, if this is still running. Getting a new U2311H and would like to get it calibrated. Thanks.

Can you please add me to the list as well :D Would like to see what improvements I can get with mine.

Thanks

ANy chance to getting to borrow this as planning to order 2 or the Dell 23" screens tonight and would good to have them properly set up

Added you all

DiG

DiG

Associate
OK am going to give people one chance to respond to the trust e-mails I send out. If no response is received within 2 days I will move onto the next person.

I've now sent DiG a message

And I've replyed, thanks!

tbh I had forgotten about this thread, very glad its still going! I'm in the Hatfield area if anyone is local and wants to pick up in person?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
And I've replyed, thanks!

tbh I had forgotten about this thread, very glad its still going! I'm in the Hatfield area if anyone is local and wants to pick up in person?

I live in Hertford (a couple of miles away from you on the A414) I take it you are studying there? So could kill two birds with one stone? To be fair, I'll only need it for one calibration so only take a day or two max for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom