Monitor Calibration - Try before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Everyone does realise this device is now so old and battered from being sent about constantly it will no longer calibrate your screen worth a damn? Given it was never even an accurate device to start with.. It's probably best to start saving 10p a week until you were likely to receive the device and buy your own new one that works :p

Soldato
OP
Sorry guys, this seems to be taking an age to get around. I've been busy with work and our baby and it often takes people ages to respond to their trust e-mails that I send!

I will update the list and get this moving again this week. Can anyone who wants to come off the list please let me know now.

Also if you sign up to the list can you please subscribe to the thread to remind you you're on the list so you can let me know if you no longer need it.

Cheers everyone for your patience.

Associate
Sorry guys, this seems to be taking an age to get around. I've been busy with work and our baby and it often takes people ages to respond to their trust e-mails that I send!

I will update the list and get this moving again this week. Can anyone who wants to come off the list please let me know now.

Also if you sign up to the list can you please subscribe to the thread to remind you you're on the list so you can let me know if you no longer need it.

Cheers everyone for your patience.
No need to apologise, thanks for offering us chance to try it!

Soldato
Everyone does realise this device is now so old and battered from being sent about constantly it will no longer calibrate your screen worth a damn? Given it was never even an accurate device to start with.. It's probably best to start saving 10p a week until you were likely to receive the device and buy your own new one that works :p

Actually got me thinking about it so went on the search for one. Almost bought a new Spyder 3 Express for £55, then saw a new Pro version on Ebay so snapped it up at £65, which is pretty good considering an auction for a used one ended up for £70! Once I get round to calibrating my monitors, my brother's and any friends, I'll see if I can help out in this thread. Until I use it though, I'd like to stay on the list...just in case it's a dud.

Soldato
Please take me off the list. Actually got a Spyder 4 Express as the 3 Pro a dud and seller had none left, and calibrated my Dell 2412M, with no change i.e. decent out of the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom