Mortal Kombat X officially announced

Soldato
for those interested this can be bought for £16.79 from cdkeys.com. Includes the Goro dlc also
Only trouble is unless you buy the £24.99 DLC pack from Steam you will have to wait ages to get all content they have designed it that way its well OTT for a fighting game IMO!

Associate
I watched a long feature on this, it was shown on Jinx TV.

It looks very impressive, and big leap forward from the old school MK games.

However, I think I have totally grown out of beat-em-up games.....

Nice for a bit of nostalgia, but I won't be buying this, although if you are into these sort of games, this seems like a good one

~M~

Soldato
Only trouble is unless you buy the £24.99 DLC pack from Steam you will have to wait ages to get all content they have designed it that way its well OTT for a fighting game IMO!

Isn't that just going to be for extra characters like they did with MK9, if you wanted you could buy them individually. Personallly wish they'd keep rubbish like Freddy, Jason and Predator out

Soldato
Isn't that just going to be for extra characters like they did with MK9, if you wanted you could buy them individually. Personallly wish they'd keep rubbish like Freddy, Jason and Predator out

Freddy was apparently the biggest DLC seller for NRS and it's likely to be Predator this time around. I'm hype for Predator but yeah Freddy was kind of shoehorned in there.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Was wondering, how comes no one had posted about this game. Seems not many OcUK fans into MK. They too busy playing Battlefield/COD or probably more likely GTA. lol

zia

zia

Associate
Have bought this game was downloading some patches this morning.worn,t get a chance to play untill this evening after work.

Zia

Soldato
fun game but isn't quite as optimized as it should be.
Cannot keep a constant 60 fps, has some dips and im running it on a 980 and i5 clocked at 4.2.

they also went overboard with the sweat thing...just looks like the fighters have caught some kind of plague after the match.

cdkeys are selling it for 13 quid...which is easily worth it if you're into mk games.

Soldato
On my rig in sig it keeps to a constant 60fps so your 980 should definatey hitting that.
Actually even maintains a constant 60fps on my second system with an 7950 and i5 750 @ 3.8ghz

Soldato
On my rig in sig it keeps to a constant 60fps so your 980 should definatey hitting that.
Actually even maintains a constant 60fps on my second system with an 7950 and i5 750 @ 3.8ghz

it does maintain it abt 95% of the time but it shouldn't ever dip for me.
drops more on the 2nd computer...but thats some old amd cpu with nvidia 770 gpu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom