Most anticipated PC games of 2021

Associate
Ah right I didn't know they had given an ETA. As long as it turns out great I don't mind. Just need to avoid the urge to play it until then :(

I don't touch RPGs for 6-12 months after release so they're bug free. Wouldn't dream of playing early access. Can't wait for BG3

Associate
Elden Ring isn't looking like releasing this year so that will be mine for 2021.

A collaboration of the creators of the Souls series and the Game of Thrones books author George R.R Martin. Supposed to have action and scale far bigger than any souls game in an open World setting.

With how meticulous the souls games were compared to a lot of Western RPG games like Skyrim or Witcher series, especially for great combat, I'm hoping it might be the best action RPG ever. Also they're back to the create your own character style after Sekiro, generally the best option for an RPG to let players create their own.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

I really want to see Playdeads new release whatever they are working on. Inside was fantastic.

Man of Honour
Battlefield 6 for me.

I hope they get it right this time after the extremely disappointing pile of **** BFV (which doesn’t even feel like BF).

I wish for a good new Battlefield game, sadly I think they've lost their way with the series (and indeed the logic behind their design choices) and I just know that my wish will not be fulfilled

Soldato
I wish for a good new Battlefield game, sadly I think they've lost their way with the series (and indeed the logic behind their design choices) and I just know that my wish will not be fulfilled

If it’s modern warfare setting (which I think it is) then I reckon it’s gonna be good. Plus they are taking more time over it and making it top priority putting a lot of resources in this time. After the last poor effort they’ve gotta up their game or the series is done for.

Associate
I've just redeemed my Far Cry 6 code ready to drop on 18/02/2021.

I'm wishing for these;

Civ 7
GTA 6 (Plze Plze)
Bloodlines 2
New World
Total War: Troy
Medieval 3: Total war
Humankind.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Very excited for: