Most Significant Life Changing Moment.

Soldato
8:08am 6th of March this year it too became a father to a perfect baby boy :D

My life will never be as it was, defo changed for the better :D

Associate
Yesterday when I found out my exgirlfriend [ex for a week] was cheating on me with someone who has practically the same interests and such as me just before she left me then blamed the break up on her mental health instead of just telling me that she had got feelings for someone else an that she wanted to leave me.

Man of Honour
SwishSpencor said:
Yesterday when I found out my exgirlfriend [ex for a week] was cheating on me with someone who has practically the same interests and such as me just before she left me then blamed the break up on her mental health instead of just telling me that she had got feelings for someone else an that she wanted to leave me.

So that happened only yesterday and already know it to be the most significant life changing moment in your entire life? Yea right.

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
So that happened only yesterday and already know it to be the most significant life changing moment in your entire life? Yea right.

In the long run its probably not going to be "A life changing moment" but it feels like it is to him now

Soldato
For me it would probably be the day I split up with my ex girlfriend (emo lol). We'd lived together for two years and been seeing each other much longer... both thought we'd end up marrying and both still do further down the line. Why is the most life changing event?

As a direct result of the split I am moving to Korea to go do the whole teaching English thing that thousands do every year. I've handed my notice in at work and shall be leaving after my brothers wedding in September (screw the IT industry... it sucks!).

I'm absolutely terrified as I'm going out there alone and leaving all my friends and family behind. I don't intend to come back to the UK for a good few years, if at all, and plan on using the teaching experience I gain as a springboard to hopefully see many different countries and cultures.

I just really hope I'm capable of doing it. I don't usually have a fear of failure but I have an extreme fear of it with this as teaching is what I've always wanted to do throughout my life and if it goes pear shaped I'll be completely lost whilst I figure out what to do. At the same time I'm incredibly excited. It's a very odd mix of emotions.

*ahem* Sorry to rant :)

After the above, the most life changing event was my first mushroom trip. It changed many of my views over night and lead to the most fun hazy years of my life, opened my mind up to countless genres of music and eventually lead to me being completely burned out and having to take a well deserved break. Wouldn't change a second of it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
tomanders91 said:
once i was constipated, i was on the toilet for 2 hours and 47 minutes, the pain was imense, the feeling of releif as it finnally dropped out was just life changing.

lol So your most significant life changing moment is having a massive dump? :p It must have been quite a dump.

Soldato
Im pretty young so nothing major but..

hearing Map of the problematique - muse for the first time :D

my first spliff.

getting my lip pierced

lol :)

Soldato
ElRazur is permabanned ? :p

I haven't really experienced any life changing moments yet, but I am only 20 I guess. Stable childhood, parents still love each other, healthy finances, etc. Nothing drastic or out of the blue. I guess when I went to Amsterdam, life hasn't quite looked the same ever since (did a LOT of bad things :p).

Associate
1st-
When I saw my grandad die two years ago and the pain my gran went though when she found out. She had an argument a few nights before and hadn't spoken to him since so never even said goodbye when he went to the hospital. It tore my gran apart when she found out he'd died and she hadn't spoken to him. It's made me realise that I may not get a chance to say things twice and I now never go to sleep on an argument in case I never got to say that I'm sorry.

2nd-
When I found out my dad had cancer and seeing him go through the treatment made me realise how short life is. He always complains that he never got to do things he wanted in his life so now I plan to never miss out on an opportunity to do somethng I've wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom