MoTD Complaint form... I got a reply

Permabanned
Gilly said:
Can't believe how seriously some people have taken it. So he looks like a horse and someone commented on it? Who cares?

Christ.

Agreed,

Seems like some people have too much times on their hands to send complaints in about a comment. Big deal. :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Aye on MoTD 2 he said something about Rooney along the lines of

"His instinctiveness is instinctive"

Muppet :p

Soldato
OP
Reesy said:
Agreed,

Seems like some people have too much times on their hands to send complaints in about a comment. Big deal. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if people had thoroughly read the thread they'd realise nearly everyone sent in the complaint tongue in cheek - my only real complaint was about replay frequence and partisan commentary.

Soldato
some bloke called Jimbo with a bee in his bonnet from that 'XXXX' link' said:
I think it is dreadful that he can publicly humiliate Ruud on live television. It is nothing short of bullying. How can we set a good example to our kids when people they look up to such as Gary Linker are showing that it is okay to bully and take the mickey out of people. Ruud may have appeared to take no offence but how do we know it isn't playing on his mind and tormenting him? We only have to look at poor old Sol Campbell to see how things can build up without people realising.

Despicable.

Is this guy for real? He needs to go lie down.

Back
Top Bottom