MoTD Complaint form... I got a reply

Soldato
EasyG said:
as for linekar i find there jokes and humerous comments on MOTD extremly funny, they brighten up often dull games.

Well, personally i prefer a little more professionalism from Sports TV presenters.

Schoolboy jokes from Lineker and Ian Wright are not what is needed to improve BBC sport. They have a hell of a lot to learn from Sky Sports.

Associate
fozzybear said:
Well, personally i prefer a little more professionalism from Sports TV presenters.

Schoolboy jokes from Lineker and Ian Wright are not what is needed to improve BBC sport. They have a hell of a lot to learn from Sky Sports.

You have to admit it was funny watching Ian wright crack up at Linekers joke about RVN. :D

Man of Honour
I'm quite impressed with the response actually, given that it appears to at least address your concerns rather than being the usual generic "your comments have been noted and we will be acting on them in due course" type of thing.

Don
HangTime said:
I'm quite impressed with the response actually, given that it appears to at least address your concerns rather than being the usual generic "your comments have been noted and we will be acting on them in due course" type of thing.

what the reply really means is

"have you got nothing better to moan about , ah well I suppose if we send him a nice reply he will sod off and annoy someone else" :D

Soldato
fair play to them for replying, i find bbc football ok, not as good as sky, but its alright.

I hate bbc's rugby coverage, or rather their insistence on showing replays during the game, so you're always missing lineouts or scrums. that and i just cannot stand eddie butler and his stupid spoken word montages.

Soldato
I prefer the terrestrial commentators and pundits than all the filth they put on SKY Sports. But have to say, James Richardson is the real deal, he cant be beaten. True legend, even if he is a Roma fan! ;)

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Nedved11 said:
I prefer the terrestrial commentators and pundits than all the filth they put on SKY Sports. But have to say, James Richardson is the real deal, he cant be beaten. True legend, even if he is a Roma fan! ;)

He was brilliant on Channel 4, he'd always make outrageous and hilarious accusations about Italian clubs when he did the news bit. :D What show does he do these days?

Back
Top Bottom