MotoGP 2013

Yep the doctor is back !!!!!!! AMAZING RACE !!!! He'd of been in for the win, had he not run it wide on what was it the 2nd lap? Anyway, amazing comeback. Showed who's boss ! It's going to be an amazing season. Bets are now on Rossi for winning !!

Is anyone paying the 99euro's for the MotoGP season pass? I'm soooooooooooooooo tempted, given all i'm getting is the race, and no celebrations or interviews to enjoy. Wondering if its well worth the cost? Its a lot of money.

Maybe would have both ran out of fuel :p

Rossis second half was just like lorenzos first half where he created the gap
I tend to think that if pushed Lorenzo had the legs to keep the gap, hes just annoyingly efficient when hes got a gap at the front, he rarely over-rides.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Got to say kudos to Yahama for having the guts to get him back - Im sure he will pay them back over the season.

I think the sponsorship & brand attention he brings alone is more than enough compared to what Spies & Lorenzo brought the last couple of years

Good to see him back, was impressed by how Marquez rode all weekend too. Think the next race is going to suit the Honda's a lot more but we'll see!

WOW.....A super race and a great one from the Doc, So glad he is back up the sharp end and looking like he still has the magic touch when it comes to racecraft, Could he have competed with Jorge if he had not run wide? I think yes, Though not sure he could have won but I think it could have been nip and tuck between the two had Rossi not been held up!

I must say the future looks great with pure racers like Marquez in the field, Feel for Dani though as I feel no matter what he does he will be hunted down by MM. Truly epic battles in store for us this year and I hope Cal can really get in the mix....Will Lorenzo be feeling a little despondent knowing that Vale has lost none of his race skill? If Rossi gets his quali act together then he could REALLY challenge JL!

So glad to see Vale back at the top end of things.

MotoGP without a competitive Rossi was like Vodka without Coke.

Top marks to Marquez though. 1st MotoGP race and a podium & he seems like a nice kid, unlike Pedrosa who's always had the personality of a slug :D

Onwards Rossi... spank the Spaniards :D

Rossi and Marquez made the race interesting. Cal never looked like getting past the Honda's, even though he looked a lot faster round the corners.

It looked like Marquez could have pasted Dani earlier though and was maybe just sitting back waiting for Dani to start struggling a little more before making his move, or maybe just saving his energy with it being his first race. Could possibly have kept second if he'd moved earlier.

So glad to see Vale back at the top end of things.

MotoGP without a competitive Rossi was like Vodka without Coke.

Top marks to Marquez though. 1st MotoGP race and a podium & he seems like a nice kid, unlike Pedrosa who's always had the personality of a slug :D

Onwards Rossi... spank the Spaniards :D

I believe Marquez also got the fastest lap too.

Good to Rossi back where he rightfully belongs... on the podium

Rossi is a god & an absolute racecraft legend those last 8 laps were amazing...

What a fantastic opener to the 2013 MotoGP

+1 Time Spank the Spaniards ;)

Back
Top Bottom