MotoGP 2016

Associate
Lol imagine him in the rain, he is a chicken **** on the Yamaha, I don't like the bloke he has the personality of a tree stump. He might be good as a rider but as someone attract fans that's a no no.

Bit harsh judging somebody on how they come across over the television, especially given the massive pressure they are under. I imagine 99% of people would come across exactly the same if they were in that situation.

I can see your point, don't get me wrong. But he comes across as a decent guy in some of the stuff i've seen away from the track.

Yeah it was copied, but i'd call it fair comment, as they did dominant the whole weekend really
It was theirs to lose

Disagree to be honest, after testing they were massive favourite as they were miles ahead.

But they only managed 1st and 3rd on the grid, with the Yamaha's a close 2nd and 4th. They had a little more pace, but they wasn't dominate on race day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well that was an inspired choice by Cal and the Yamaha blokes. Really don't understand what has happened to Lorenzos head. He just is completely unable to ride in anything but bone dry conditions. Marquez championship pretty much sealed I reckon now.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Really don't understand what has happened to Lorenzos head. He just is completely unable to ride in anything but bone dry conditions.

Lorenzo's actually come out & said he doesn't like the wet, and that's the problem, he's put the fear into his own head & can't shake it off.

Associate
FFS my stupid sky box failed to record this :( It's not on Bt sport tonight as a re-run or I've missed that as well :(

It's not uploaded on their website :(

How can I view this tonight.

I also found out the results via Facebook which has ruined my night :(

Arrgghhh

Soldato
FFS my stupid sky box failed to record this :( It's not on Bt sport tonight as a re-run or I've missed that as well :(

It's not uploaded on their website :(

How can I view this tonight.

I also found out the results via Facebook which has ruined my night :(

Arrgghhh

Will be on ITV4 highlights tonight 8pm.

Associate
Well done to McPhee and Cal. Both wins was well deserved.
Lorenzo was acting like a child and why he came in is beyond me.

Appartently his front tyre was throwing chunks out, like Dovi's was not long before that.

Can't believe Lorenzo was trying to unlap himself at the end though, i imagine if things were the other way around he'd have gone mental about that.

Though looking at what Iannone was dealing with, it does make them look a bit silly. He definitely lived up to his nickname this weekend

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/4ywl8w/ot_andrea_iannones_front_tyre_after_racing_hard/

Associate
Appartently his front tyre was throwing chunks out, like Dovi's was not long before that.

Can't believe Lorenzo was trying to unlap himself at the end though, i imagine if things were the other way around he'd have gone mental about that.

Though looking at what Iannone was dealing with, it does make them look a bit silly. He definitely lived up to his nickname this weekend

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/4ywl8w/ot_andrea_iannones_front_tyre_after_racing_hard/

God knows how Iannone managed to stay on the bike with those tyres is beyond me, but well done. i'm not a big fan of Crutchlow though seems to be too arrogant and comes out with stupid comments but if he can keep doing well then that's a good show of his skill, as long as he stayys on the bike.

Soldato
Lorenzo was bashing the tyres after the race. Apparently he thinks that Michelin's soft wet tyre should be able to handle a drying track...

Well deserved win for Cal. He just needs to learn to keep the bike upright in the dry now.

Associate
Lorenzo was bashing the tyres after the race. Apparently he thinks that Michelin's soft wet tyre should be able to handle a drying track...

Well deserved win for Cal. He just needs to learn to keep the bike upright in the dry now.

Think it was more that it was throwing chunks of tread off, basically it was falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom