MOTOGP 2017

Soldato
Absolutely brilliant dual today between dovi and marquez. Think marquez bit cheeky giving dovi stick about last corner considering how desperate that pass was. Altho the bike control was insane.

Associate
Marquez was insanely brave with that last move, although maybe just insane. I would have been screaming at the TV if he'd wiped Dovi out after all that effort the red team had put in.

Soldato
Hi, I want to buy some weekend tickets for next years Motogp in Silverstone for my misses birthday. She's a big Rossi fan so I think we'd have to be wherever his fans normally congregate. When are the tickets normally released and where is the best place to buy them from? Also, any idea of a ballpark figure for a weekend pass?

Soldato
Awesome race this weekend, the final 4 laps were absolutely nuts. They were riding like it was a dry circuit!

This season has really delivered so far and whoever wins the championship has certainly had to work hard for it.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Awesome race this weekend, the final 4 laps were absolutely nuts. They were riding like it was a dry circuit!

This season has really delivered so far and whoever wins the championship has certainly had to work hard for it.
One things for certain... I wouldn’t lean it over like that in the wet! :eek:

Apart from the odd twitch under acceleration you basically wouldn’t know they were riding in bad weather. Amazing.

Soldato

Great finish to the race, thought Marquez had it nailed when he got back past Dovi, but they just kept on going and fighting!

Soldato
One things for certain... I wouldn’t lean it over like that in the wet! :eek:

Apart from the odd twitch under acceleration you basically wouldn’t know they were riding in bad weather. Amazing.

Yeah, knees down in those conditions is just wrong!

Great finish to the race, thought Marquez had it nailed when he got back past Dovi, but they just kept on going and fighting!

I wonder how much the T10 (?) mistake cost Marquez. Dovi was still a way behind him coming out of that turn

Associate
Foregone conclusion then?

Outside chance of Dovi winning the title or are we accepting it's Marc's?

Team orders featuring Lorenzo punting Marquez off, anyone?

Soldato
I can't see Dovi winning the title, not unless something goes amazingly wrong for Marquez. I'd like to see Dovi win but Marquez is clearly the favourite.

As for Lorenzo punting Marquez off on purpose, not a chance I would say.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Team orders featuring Lorenzo punting Marquez off, anyone?

Not a hope in hell, god help any Spanish rider who deliberately gets in Marc's way costing him the championship, at the deciding race held at a Spanish track, they would be public enemy number 1 & it would follow them for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Associate
Not a hope in hell, god help any Spanish rider who deliberately gets in Marc's way costing him the championship, at the deciding race held at a Spanish track, they would be public enemy number 1 & it would follow them for the rest of their lives.

:D:p I know, but we can hope.

It's been a good season i'd say. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom