MOTOGP 2017

Soldato
How on earth does Marquez get away with riding like that? Amazing, absolutely amazing.

A very well deserved title for Marc. I was hoping that Dovi would take the title but I always knew it would be Marquez.

Associate
As above - Sad for Dovi, but Marquez was dominant.

This has been one of the best seasons yet.

Really looking forward to what winter testing brings and the new season!

Caporegime
Marquez's save won him the championship. Incredible rider.

Much as I am a Ducati fan, Dovi would never have won that race, so would not have won the championship, even if Marquez had not saved it and crashed out, so technically that single save did not win him the championship.

The dozens of other saves he has made throughout the year however........

Soldato
I can't remember the points difference exactly but though if Marquez was a DNF and Dovi was 2nd/3rd he might pip him.

As for the other saves... I remember a lot in Practice and Qualifying but only a few in races. A great season none-the-less.

Soldato
OP
I can't remember the points difference exactly but though if Marquez was a DNF and Dovi was 2nd/3rd he might pip him.

As for the other saves... I remember a lot in Practice and Qualifying but only a few in races. A great season none-the-less.
Dovi had to win the race even if MM93 didn't finish as he was 21 point behind.
Rollon next season.
missing it already.

Soldato
Probably a bit early to ask, has anyone ever been/have any advice for attending Moto Gp in Valencia? Managed to get a few days of leave around the weekend to get down there. Any advice really. Hotels, ticket prices, corners of the circuit to go, flights, stuff like that :)

Back
Top Bottom