MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

So listening to The Paddock Pass Podcast today and The Race podcast the talk in the paddock is Pramac to Yamaha for free bikes and money. Their factory Ducati bikes will go one bike each to VR46 and Grisini. There is also talk that KTM might be trying to snatch Jorge back from Ducati, he came up through the KTM. You have to imagine that would mean Binder dropped to GasGas, which would seem harsh but it would be tough to turn down Jorge if it were possible to get him. Pedro and Jorge would be some team for KTM.

Dropped Pecco for Martin and boosted him :rolleyes: also Marc for Aleix. Need Martin to get a flying start.

fantasy-team-barca.jpg

There was no way Raul was winning that one. Shame for him to go out like that though:(

He'll hopefully learn something from that. His pace was amazing until he threw it down the road.

Marc isn't making Ducati's decision any easier. From 14th to 2nd is incredible but the riders were saying it was proper slippy and Marc is the very best in low grip races. They surely can't let Jorge go to another factory but Marc also wants factory. Maybe he'll settle for a factory setup at Pramac as it seems they aren't going to Yamaha now. Though you have to fancy Marc to win the championship in 2025 on a factory Ducati and you surely want the factory team to win, not the satellite team. Decisions decisions.

I reckon it will come down to who wants how much money :D

Well Marc already has enough money for several lifetimes and he could bring far bigger sponsors with him than Jorge. Its honestly to difficult to call. I would imagine Ducati management are torn, I would think Gigi Dall'Igna wants Marc as he is a proven world champion 8 times over and is likely still the best rider in the world but is getting old. I would imagine Davide Tardozzi wants Jorge as Pecco clearly doesn't like Marc and it could be fireworks with him sharing the garage.

Fortunately we only have to wait 1 week to find out.

Mugello is such an incredible circuit. Only ridden it once and would love to go back. Has a bit of everything and so stupidly fast.

Pecco is on another level at this track, can't see past him winning tomorrow. Jorge throwing a lead away in one weekend. Pedro signing for KTM is good news, I wonder who will be going to GasGas, I'm still hoping Marc will move there.

Yeah it needed to maybe be a bit hotter and force them all on to the medium tyre, they were all trying to conserve theirs and when Pecco gets in front there he is like a metronome. Hopefully Assen will give us some great racing. Boo to 3 weekends off though.

Amazing news! Pecco and Marc in the same garage has the ingredients for an explosive season. Jorge missed out again but I think Ducati made the right choice, Marc is still a huge pull, compare how many 89 flags there are compared to 93. It would be funny if Jorge won the title and took the #1 plate to Aprilia though.

Also talk there will be no Red Bull GasGas next year but 4 Red Bull KTM branded bikes instead. The Beast to KTM??

Gigi sees all the data and Marc is almost matching Pecco and Jorge on what is apparently an early version of the 2023 bike. No other 2023 bike is anywhere near these two. Now imagine what he can do on a fully up to date factory bike. I don't blame Ducati for choosing Marc.

Fair play KTM are throwing the kitchen sink at 2025. Not sure about Vinales, he's as fast as anyone on his day, problem is his day only comes 3x a season. Jack is a great guy but he's done nothing on the KTM outside of a few races at the beginning of 2023. Sport at this level is cruel.

Mir to Aprilia makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom