Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
Have to disagree there.... From that point of view it looks as though the Pug had plenty of time to slow down.

Then I hope I don't meet you on the road. The Pug was carrying way too much speed (but within it's right to do so IMO) to realistically avoid that. Plus the crappy wooden toy car lost a lot of traction across that dirt section. I think there was very little the pug could have done about that.

Soldato
Indeed. Peugeot to blame? El oh el to that!

Remember the dashcam video you posted ? Would've been your fault if you didn't have the brakes that you did ;) some people really need to take things from a perspective of a driver in that situation. You have very little time to think never mind stop in a car like 206, which never has had 6 pot brembos on it with high performance rubber.

Soldato

yea ..............but you dont like the Challenger do you ;)

one is better off with the Hellcat and just tuning it to 1000 HP, because quite a few have already done this, whatever the case it still handles like **** and is LHD only.

finally, it's banned from NHRA because it doesn't have a Roll Cage and other safety features, smart move Dodge !

Last edited:
Soldato
one is better off with the Hellcat and just tuning it to 1000 HP, because quite a few have already done this, whatever the case it still handles like **** and is LHD only.

finally, it's banned from NHRA because it doesn't have a Roll Cage and other safety features, smart move Dodge !

It's designed for a very explicit purpose. A Hellcat with just more power probably wouldn't match a Demon in the quarter - there's a lot more to it than what you're laying down at the wheels

Not selling it with a cage is completely intentional - because it couldn't be sold as a factory road-legal car with the required cage.

Caporegime
yea ..............but you dont like the Challenger do you ;)

Please stop pretending you know what you're talking about, it's painful to watch and you look a bit dense to anyone with half a brain.

OcUK Staff
I think Dodge absolutely got it spot on with the Demond, a road legal car that hits 100mph as quick as a Veyron that cost under 100k.

No one here buys a Challenger of any kind to go carving corners, people buy Challengers because they are the last true American Muscle car, they have not chased lap times or cornering ability like Ford and GM did with the Camaro/Mustang etc. which are now GT/Sports/Muscle cars, they try to blend and do a good job, but the Challenger is still the true muscle car champion.

I like the Challenger, if they did it in RHD I'd probably go and buy a Hellcat tomorrow because at 60k its so much car for the money, a real nice place to be, comfy and damn fast in a straight line, then if somehow you bore of 707HP, getting them to 800+ cost relative little and the car in stock form can handle 1000HP thrown at it for the crazies out there. I'd love one just for the looks and insane acceleration in gear, I'd not try to turn it into a sports car or some kind of track car, it will never succeed there, its a true straight line monster and true muscle car which on the flip side is an easy and comfortable car to drive that can do corners, just not too quickly.

I'm even temped by a LHD one, but their sheer mass would actually make one quite difficult to drive on our roads, even more so when your sat on the wrong side.

60-160mph they are damn rapid things, more impressive when you consider the 2 tonne+ weight and completely stock.

Soldato
Please stop pretending you know what you're talking about, it's painful to watch and you look a bit dense to anyone with half a brain.

your posts are pathetic, all you do is try to Troll, you're lightweight and irrelevant...............but irrelevant suits you best

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom