Motors YouTube Videos

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The level of engineering is simply insane. It's not just a car for millionaires to show off in. The Veyron always had that image. This is a engjneered as a proper driver's hypercar. The steering system has 7 ECUs just to itself to deliver an authentic mechanical experience!

Also why I love Carfection more than other car channels. Catchpole has a way with words and is a very likeable reviewer. Plus the geeky details the channel often puts out is just great.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff

Amazed how chilled he is, but seems like a sound guy. Think he may have got extremely lucky, new side sill or even glue it back together, straighten the exhaust tips, new rear diffuser, alignment check and he might be good to go.

As to what happened who knows, too fast, understeered, too much power, oversteered or just a lapse of concentration and caught out.
I always drive to conditions, 2c this morning on Pzero tyres in the Ferrari, very low grip, but just drive at a speed where there is grip. :)

OcUK Staff

This guy is like a young Chris Harris, not watched any of his other videos, but his commentary is excellent along with his driving skills. :)

He rates M2 CP above the GT4 for the road, just unhappy about it being over 1600kg, which agreed makes no sense considering its a small car!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah Sideways Sid is a good watch. He used to be a bit of a knob but has grown up a lot and now puts out some quality content. Like this.

OcUK Staff
Yeah Sideways Sid is a good watch. He used to be a bit of a knob but has grown up a lot and now puts out some quality content. Like this.

My uncle had one, will always remember being a teenager and him taking me out, the speed was insane and oh my does he regret selling that car big time. :(

Soldato
My uncle had one, will always remember being a teenager and him taking me out, the speed was insane and oh my does he regret selling that car big time. :(

same - My uncle had one as well - mental car - I remember just being terrified in the front seat as he did 130mph down off the Pennines one night past a sitting police car......they never bothered moving!!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom