Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Dead man walking. No reasonable person is going to pay £10.99 a week for it, assuming you can find it on a newsagents shelves.

The content has been steadily getting worse for well over 10 years since getting acquired by MN.

It makes me sad is all. :(

Soldato
Eleven quid? For a magazine? Flippin' 'eck.

In a world where most information is at the touch of your finger tips, that seems to be a bit rich... Haha! Unless they are coming out with stuff that cannot be found anywhere else?! (Which i doubt) Looks like they want to be the Woolworths of the automotive magazine world.

Caporegime
Sadly, poor print sales mean we have to shut down the print magazine. Likely before the end of the year.

mind you the print magazine has likely been haemorrhaging money for a while. The online sub isn’t such bad value.

Soldato
The quality of most of the content is poor compared to what it used to be. It's going all clickbaitey Daily Fail. When it's free I'll forgive that and ignore the outbrain ads at the bottom. Not paying for an online sub to support being treated like I've had a lobotomy.

Transmission breaker
Don
Pity. Toro Rosso's brand has decent equity and was aligned to the parent in a subtle manner.
Its was too similar imho.
I think it makes sense to use it to support a new product line. They spend a lot of money to be in f1 and if they can get a wider benefit from running the second team as a sub brand its better for the sport in the long run I hope!

Back
Top Bottom