Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Soldato
By far the worst quest/mission i've ever encounted in a game....ever.

My guess is they wanted something that encouraged the player to actually travel the map and explore the different cultures/towns/units etc. Which, as long as it's clear that you should take it easy, is fine, but it isn't presented that way.

Soldato
Slowly getting better at melee.

Thinking the best "start" is probably vlandia (big xp boost is very nice), followed by heavily going into trade and leadership. Build up a war chest, then start to work on taking bigger groups out for profit. Smithing weapons down for better profits on goods.

Soldato
Reverted back to an older trader character.
I would buy this if I had the PC to run it. I've been following 'Pixelated Apollo' Bannerlord series on YT, he plays the game on the hardest difficulty and it makes for an engrossing watch (bearing in mind most of the vids run for a hour or so).

I've not watched his, but when I watched some "advice" channels, running on obviously 1/3rd damage, trying to tell you how to level up quick by soloing looters from the off, it gets a bit annoying. Try that on the hardest difficulty and you'll lose everything.

Resonant has some good videos, he's better at the combat than me, but he also releases information on the formations etc. Some useful stuff.

Soldato
Having the same issue, seems to happen after an hours play thought it was my gpu on the blink.
Sometimes mine is fine for ages, other times happens a 1 min into play, also happens at annoying times too, like last fight at a tournament lol

Soldato
Played about two hours so far. Kinda not sure what I'm doing, my time so far consists of killing looters and doing simple missions for farmers. I want to eventually join the southern empire but have no idea how to go about it as the lord's don't want to talk to me.

Caporegime
Just started playing this the other day and having a lot of fun so far, especially when you join other armies and fight some epic battles! Ok the graphics are meh, but I am sure they and overall levels of detail in th e world and on the campaign map will improve as development goes on.

What REALLY gets me excited though is the thought of the mods that will undoubtedly arrive a couple of years down the line. Warhammer, LOTR, GOT... the possibilities are simply mind-blowing. :D

Played about two hours so far. Kinda not sure what I'm doing, my time so far consists of killing looters and doing simple missions for farmers. I want to eventually join the southern empire but have no idea how to go about it as the lord's don't want to talk to me.

Do your clan quest goals first and do bigger missions at the larger cities like clearing out bandit hideouts.

Soldato

As said, keep fighting etc to build renown, then they'll let you join as a mercenary, after that you can officially join (clan level 3).

Don't rush it too fast though, since once you've aligned yourself, I'm not sure if you can have workshops in enemy cities (can anyone confirm?) I think my workshop disappeared once I became an enemy to the city. Might be worth building a war chest before making enemies.

Soldato
Four hours playtime so far, addictive game, wish there were more quests and more to the game. I will continue to get plenty more out of it, really frustrating when you have no option to surrender due to me starting a war with the southern empire early on LOL. I try and stay away now.

I've still not made a dent on the first quest to find out what that thing is worth, I'm just going to keep fighting and join the northern empire.

Soldato
I have got myself to the point where I have my own kingdom, ludicrous amounts of money coming in daily and a castle with a couple of fiefs.
Now the game as essentially ground to a halt and I cant figure out for the life of me what to do.

My max army size is 129 which is no where near enough men to siege any size castle or city.
Companion parties literally do nothing but roam around where I set them up, usually with max 20 men.
Any time I try to siege anywhere I get stomped by ALL the lords of the faction im attacking, then having to take forever to get recruits and build my army back up to any sort of strength.

Pretty confused what Im supposed to do here, I just cant win.

Back
Top Bottom