Mourinho Sacked! Solskjær new interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
fully deserve been a complete breathe of fresh air since his arrival - just annoying DoF is still nowhere to be seen - really don't trust Woodward going into the summer (I really wouldn't be surprised if Utd spent £70m on Bale on £350k after tax a week to the detriment of the rest of the squad "here 's your welcome present Ole - but I just spent all the transfer /wage budget on a 30 yo crock - go and win the league and CL "

(think the DoF position is directly related to this thread)

Soldato
Cheers so according to that he had just recently signed a new 3 year contract with Molde? I bet they're quids in.
Initially, there was talk of Solskjaer having been loaned to United, and that he would return at the end of the season, but a story about him signing a new three-year deal with Molde has been removed from the club's website.
Solskjaer, though, insisted it was impossible to have a dual contract in place, and his Molde contract was terminated

Soldato
Utd made a compensation payment to Molde….I think the whole thing was totally unofficially he was "on loan" until the summer before yesterday / this morning whenever EW had a conversation with Molde management to discuss a permanent solution.

Soldato
The best signing we have made in recent years :) Just love his attitude towards the game and he doesn't have a massive ego like the last Manager. I really hope he succeeds, because he deserves it.

Caporegime
It's almost a sea of stats comparing Jose and Solksjaer and how utterly useless Jose was, including this beauty...

A damning indictment on Mourinho's disastrous third season in charge was that he won just ten out of 24 games before he was sacked.

Solksjaer has been in the hot seat for 15 games and has already picked up 12 wins

Soldato
It's almost a sea of stats comparing Jose and Solksjaer and how utterly useless Jose was, including this beauty...

Whats even stranger is the cases of the dropped points / or losses (like fight back against Southampton, draw vs Burnley, and the loss to Arsenal ) there were all mitigating circumstances on the day and how the team performed on the day - especially against Arsenal which was a harsh loss....but sometimes these things happen - but performances have generally been really positive.

Complete night and day in comparison to when JM was here (I still think there were cases of lack of professionalism from some players in some circumstances under JM which hopefully Ole will sort out)

Man of Honour
So I can’t help but wonder...

The players do appear to be a bunch of childish, lazy, useless muppets who won’t fight for the club.

And Ed Woodward seems genuinely useless.

It’s no wonder Mourinho was extra miserable... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom