Mourinho Sacked! Solskjær new interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was an unofficial agreement to make it official in a few months time.

Ole may well be helping the club choose the type of players required to strengthen , but its still trying to work with one hand tied behind your back if the club doesn't make some progress towards summer transfers before May / June

Its also a little concerning that DoF information is still so confused (there have been a few reports suggesting EW still doesn't know what he / the Glazers want the role to entail)

At least Utd already have a couple of spaces in the squad (Valencia not being extended and Fellaini) ...and I think only 14 non home-grown players (if yet another miracle happens and Utd get rid of Sanchez as well that would be a godsend).

Don
Please remember that this thread is for discussing the managerial situation, not how useless Sanchez is. You have the general Utd thread for that.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Not sure why it needs to be done before the end of the season unless they have sorted out a DoF as well and want to announce the new structure and manager now for some reason. Are they worried that another team are suddenly going to make him a massive offer and steal him? I doubt it.

Soldato
Congrats to the lad :) He's done a great job for United since his appointment - Excited to see how they do next season already!

Man of Honour
Probably the most sensible thing (apart from sacking Mourinho ) for years. He knows how united works, has experience from Fergie and the players have responded positively to him which has been key to their recent success. He's not going to cost an arm n legs to get a manager out of contract from elsewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom