• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI 3080 Ventus 3X OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Arrived today, popped into my system, locked the fan to 50%, it sits at 1740mhz -56c on desktop, it boosts to 1950mhz - 72c while I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. I've not attempted any form of overclock.

Associate
Arrived today, popped into my system, locked the fan to 50%, it sits at 1740mhz -56c on desktop, it boosts to 1950mhz - 72c while I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. I've not attempted any form of overclock.

Sounds pretty good to me! Any stability problems to speak of?

Associate
Sounds like a good result to be honest, I'm probably in a niche camp but I hardly ever overlock my hardware unless I have to. Just out of curiosity what capacitor configuration did it come with? As I know even that the rumours has been debunked some manufactures still have supposedly updated the layout slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom