Mustard = Facial Hair Growth?

Permabanned
Mackass said:
penski,

I sent you a picture of myself with the mustard applied the other week, but you haven't replied to me yet.

Just wondering if the amount I put enough? Please get back to me as soon as possible if you can.

Cheers.
To my gmail account? Will check junkmail :)

*n

Soldato
Tom|Nbk said:
dont know just hit the funny bone probs cos it sounds so crazy putting mustard on your face even if it does work does mustard leave any lingering smell on ** face etc or does it come right off

That depends on the mustard you use I think. I used Colemans paste, which was fine. Although I did put on extra aftershave after washing it off to mask any smells that I might not of noticed.

Soldato
Ekim said:
That depends on the mustard you use I think. I used Colemans paste, which was fine. Although I did put on extra aftershave after washing it off to mask any smells that I might not of noticed.

how long did it take before u noticed a difference then

Permabanned
HighlandeR said:
People spend billions of $$ each year to cure there hair loss and now we got Colemans Mustard as a cure?

:D

Edit, Facial hair is different !?

Yeah - don't expect it to get rid of your need for a combover. It will thicken up hair growth on your face though...I don't know of anyone using it to try and grow a chest-wig...let us know if you give it a shot.

*n

Permabanned
Few things, mustard doesn't grow hair quickly chaps, all it does is cause a reaction that excites the hair follicles. They grow faster and thicker than normal, but not overnight. A few applications over a month will get it nice and thick.

Don't do it if you have cuts on your face, the mustard will cause irritation.

Permabanned
iCraig said:
Don't do it if you have cuts on your face, the mustard will cause irritation.

Very good point - althrough it is best to shave before applying (so it gets to the follicle, not just the hair), I would say shave in the morning and apply in the evening to make sure your skin isn't too sensitive. :)

*n

Associate
penski said:
To my gmail account? Will check junkmail :)

*n

Cheers for the reply mate.

I didn't want to put too much on to start off with, as I have sensitive skin. But according to my female friends, they say I look more manly, but they can't figure out why lol! Results aren't bad, considering I've only been using it for a week - reckon another month and I'll be sorted, don't want to be too hairy to be honest.

Soldato
I already have decent enough facial hair growth but I wanted to get my goatee a bit longer, so from recommendation from this forums I used some Colman's Mustard (although any brand will do, it's the enzymes in the mustard which cause the effect, as already mentioned), I applied some before bed and after 2 weeks I'd really noticed improvement.

Permabanned
Johanson said:
So you just put some on before bed, and leave it overnight?

It's really up to you. My girlfriend would cut my balls off if I got mustard on the bedsheets to I just put it on, let it dry, waited an hour and washed it off; repeat that a few times - once a day, see how it goes...I continued treatment for three weeks.

*n

Soldato
You can actually fast track growth. Get the Colemans powder and snort it like snuff. This way it get's into your system much quicker. Soon your follicles will be positively bursting with new growth.

One side effect is rapid and almost uncontrollable nasal hair growth. A trimmer will keep this area neat and tidy though (£2.75 from all good chemists, and some bad ones too).

Soldato
Johanson said:
So you just put some on before bed, and leave it overnight?

Yeah you can do that although as Penski mentioned your gf might not really like it.

What I did a couple of times was put it on after breakfast during the period between then and lunch time, you can get a good few hours in there where you're going to be up and about (at home obviously) and not going to be in contact with anything that might cause a mess, this is a good idea for a Sunday where you're gonna be in scruffy clothes too as Mustard can stain so be careful.

Back
Top Bottom