Mute R Kelly

Soldato
I still occasionally listen to Lostprophets, but then that wasn't just Watkins, there was a whole band that had nothing to do with his baby fiddling. Is it the same as before finding out about the **** he's been up to? Not in the slightest.

Soldato
I still find it odd that the states still play Gary Glitters music over there. He makes tens of thousands in royalties every year from the airtime over there.

Like has already been said the music just doesn’t seem the same after these kinds of stories emerge. Rock and roll Christmas was an awesome Christmas song. :(

Caporegime
OP
I'd never even heard of him until a few days back when the girlfriend of a mate of mine mentioned him in passing and then made us watch what seemed to be about 300 parts of some comedy song on YouTube.

That album wasn't really like any of his proper stuff though. It was him trying to do something different and it didn't work.

He can't read or write but learned to play instruments by sound.

Caporegime
There’s a number of radio stations and what not already refusing to play his music in America.

I don’t see anything wrong with individuals choosing to listen to his music if they want to though, his crimes (if convicted) can be separated from the music he’s created. His natural talent is actually quite remarkable.

Caporegime
Certain peoples work deserve to be deleted from public view, there is no greater death than one where you’re forgotten.

And before the great pointless platitude of “learning from history” comes up, it’s about doing so correctly, just learning clearly does **** all.

Caporegime
I believe I can fry.
Strapped to a chair and left to die.
I believe I can fry,
Didn't stop after I touched her thigh,
I BELIEVE I can fry,
I believe I can fry.

Back
Top Bottom