Mute R Kelly

Associate
R Kelly is just another one to be revealed....there will be many more :rolleyes:

I don't know if revealed is the right word, it's been in plain sight since 1994. Who remembers Chris Rock publically calling him out on it during the Oscars in 2005.

Fact is they (the R&B music industry) never tried to hide it and protected him. There's a vast amount of people who need to be lined up against the wall for this .

Soldato
Well, look back at his songs and you'll think twice about what he actually meant for many of his lyrics, so yeah screw him and his music.

Caporegime
I still find it odd that the states still play Gary Glitters music over there. He makes tens of thousands in royalties every year from the airtime over there.

Like has already been said the music just doesn’t seem the same after these kinds of stories emerge. Rock and roll Christmas was an awesome Christmas song. :(

Rock and roll part two is a massive anthem in the NHL.

Caporegime
OP
He also wrote this song and there rumours that he married her when she was 15

that is well known. he started banging her when she was 13 and got her pregnant at 15 which is why they married in secret and falsified her age in documents. she then got an abortion and annulled the marriage when the family stepped in. her uncle is famous within the music industry and introduced her to r kelly and this was essentially what outed him at the start. before this nobody had a clue. so you are a bit late to the post with that one. he did most of her work until they split. damon dash was her manager and also her partner at one point too. he hated jay z for working with r kelly and kept quiet because it would effect how much money they were all making. he didn't like it and tried but essentially everyone told him to stfu.

Soldato
He should be if found guilty. Radio/TV stations playing his music will be obliged to pay him royalties and I think they fundamentally would take issue with further lining the pocket of a convicted paedophile.

Soldato
You gotta see this. He goes full ragemode at 6:20 :eek: He's currently in jail and won't be released until he pays child support arrears to the tune of £122,000. He also faces 3 to 7 years for each of 10 counts of sexual abuse.

Caporegime
He didn't do himself any favours with that interview

_105921520_image.png

Caporegime
OP
You gotta see this. He goes full ragemode at 6:20 :eek: He's currently in jail and won't be released until he pays child support arrears to the tune of £122,000. He also faces 3 to 7 years for each of 10 counts of sexual abuse.

i thought he was out on bail? some woman has been getting grief for bailing him out. she owns a restaurant now her restaurant is being boycotted for helping him.

Soldato
That interview, dear me,

There is expressing your anger and then there is losing your cool in an interview and then there are 2 or 3 more levels of outburst before you get to that. Just felt like he was completely over egging it.

Caporegime
Blimey he went full retard in that interview with Gayle King. Couldn’t help but laugh when he started his rant and Gayle just said ROBERT lol.

Like I said I like his music but as a person he’s a truly vile disgusting piece of human scum.

Back
Top Bottom