My AI powered NPC Meta Quest 3 mixed reality project

Associate
OP
I haven't been on here as much recently, just been busy with irl stuff and working on my app, I've now added a different avatar which imo is a big improvement, no more Nintendo 64 graphics :D

Soldato
Added the ability for the NPC to dance!

Including twerking :D

Really enjoying working on this project.
lolz
make the outfit changeable and you'll have something close to "virtual girl" though i think that may be the wrong target audence :D
did you program the dance or its picking it up some were else?

"Meta Quest 3 - TykeAI - OOPS! testing out new avatar model, never meant to set this as a public vid" :)

doing good stuff with this.

Associate
OP
lolz
make the outfit changeable and you'll have something close to "virtual girl" though i think that may be the wrong target audence :D
did you program the dance or its picking it up some were else?

"Meta Quest 3 - TykeAI - OOPS! testing out new avatar model, never meant to set this as a public vid" :)

doing good stuff with this.

Thanks.
Yeh it is getting into virtual GF territory which wasn't my original intention! Latest vid below.

The dancing is a result of several animations created by others, I just strung them together.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks.
Yeh it is getting into virtual GF territory which wasn't my original intention! Latest vid below.It may no
It may not have been your conscious intention, but frankly it's what I've seen from the start, and it's just been a progression from there. Starting as a chatnot. Then twerking in skintight jeans. We now have an avatar wearing a boob tube and a floucey mini skirt doing dancing. I'm guessing there are loads of different directions you could have went. Or maybe not, once you have an avatar that is room aware, walks around obstacles and knows how to identify a seat etc, where else can you go. It basically becomes conversational interaction, unless you can get her to to actually do the dishes, or something!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It may not have been your conscious intention, but frankly it's what I've seen from the start, and it's just been a progression from there. Starting as a chatnot. Then twerking in skintight jeans. We now have an avatar wearing a boob tube and a floucey mini skirt doing dancing. I'm guessing there are loads of different directions you could have went. Or maybe not, once you have an avatar that is room aware, walks around obstacles and knows how to identify a seat etc, where else can you go. It basically becomes conversational interaction, unless you can get her to to actually do the dishes, or something!
It's what the user wants it to be really, to me it's an attractive (if a digitised version of a woman can be attractive) female avatar to chat to, I suppose I could have made the avatar fat & ugly (like me :D) and wearing a bin liner but why would I do that? It can't be a full on GF app because the AI I use is strictly safe for work, it'd need a major rehaul to use a different uncensored AI which I don't think (at the moment) I'll bother with.

Back
Top Bottom