Associate
OP
How much was the total cost if you don't mind answering?
cost me a lot more then I should have spent lol
That looks great...however to me the desk looks rather awkward and very uncomfortable. For the price you don't get a great deal of room, I would very much struggle to ever use that.
i'm 6ft 2in chair raised to max height lots of room for me ;) i think for giants no this is not great lol but ofr me the little guy i have leg room galore, p.s i want a foot raise so i cn put me feet up lol
The RAM looks so nice in this build, also the Dual monitor setup is great..
i changed it yesterday, but now the Gskill program has gone to put yet again because i have Cam software plus the Aorus software running. At the moment as i spoeak i don't think £400-£500 for the g skill trident was worth it, i have sent back 5 times due to complications to the software.

Soldato
cost me a lot more then I should have spent lol

i'm 6ft 2in chair raised to max height lots of room for me ;) i think for giants no this is not great lol but ofr me the little guy i have leg room galore, p.s i want a foot raise so i cn put me feet up lol

i changed it yesterday, but now the Gskill program has gone to put yet again because i have Cam software plus the Aorus software running. At the moment as i spoeak i don't think £400-£500 for the g skill trident was worth it, i have sent back 5 times due to complications to the software.

Jesus i didnt realise it cost that much and when you do pay out that much you dont really want to have to keep sending things back :eek:

Associate
OP
so a year and a half later, next on this subject, i got a new little item getting the one for the card to my mobo aswell made by lian li.
so what are my next plans? well to upgrade!
so by this time from now in 6 months the plan should be RTX 2080TI
2 4k monitors made by predator and curved, love the curve life i got at the minute.
thinking of getting a custom built feature on my left hand side for my pc, i have a nice gap that i feel could be made to better use.
pipe work will be changed to fatter pipes. (so new custom fish fittings for me)

Back
Top Bottom