My Created Signatures -

Soldato
Older one -

overclockerssignature1.png

Drained Colour Physco -

106hwg8.jpg

Dragon Age Signature - May be up for grabs if you want it!

8wejcl.jpg

Elder Scrolls Signature - Claimed by IceShock

Grunge Game -

sb25.jpg

Jack_Adam Signature -

jacksig1.jpg

Idleman Idea's -

2d5c39.jpg

Th0nt Signature -

zocagw.jpg

2mn138.jpg

GinGo Adventure Time -

1gllx4.jpg

Skyrim Mod Guide & Left 4 Dead 2 Server -

Skyrim Mod Guide -

UltraDad Varieties -

Cosmic182 Signature -

Gears of War Project Build Signature -

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'd love a strongman themed one. Nobody has really done anything likeable so far. Want to see what you can do?

I emailed you in trust but you may not have got the email. I can do something for you if you like, however I don't know about this 'Strongman' so if you could give me an indication to what it is I can work on it! :)

Soldato
OP
I know I should be asking in the signature creation thread but don't suppose you'd fancy doing me an Uncharted based one would you? Sully or Drake is good for me

Many thanks

Hey,

I thought the signature creation thread was owned by somebody else who make's signatures around here? Or should I be making them over there, i'm not sure.

I can do that for you! Uncharted would be quite fun to play with. Any colours or fonts that you'd like me to use?

Soldato
OP
Hmmm, fancy a challenge?

If so could you perhaps do the Hyburnate in like a tube map style so like lines doing each letter or so, not just the colours more like the shape and also swooping in.

Interesting request,

I will play around with some of my fonts and see what I can put together.
White background, to match a normal Tube Map?

Soldato
OP
Again, as you can imagine I haven't even touched my PC! (I have more free time at work ironically)
It's quite heartbreaking when I'm about to embark on a massive water-cooling project for it, I think it's going to be sitting their looking pretty in the end! :/

Better news: I'm off next week, so 9 days, I'll squeeze some signature's in there!

I see you have your's Hyburnate, I got about 20% through with designing something.

Soldato
OP
Nice one, sent you a reply via mail.

Could you put my name "Idleman" where the sig is, bottom left corner. And the others across the top or where you think they would fit better.
Thanks mate.

Have sent you the above mock.
Will work on some more tomorrow, had like 15 minutes free tonight! :(

Idleman Mock Up

2d5c39.jpg

victi.jpg

jpcw9g.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom