My Created Signatures -

Soldato
OP
Again, as you can imagine I haven't even touched my PC! (I have more free time at work ironically)
It's quite heartbreaking when I'm about to embark on a massive water-cooling project for it, I think it's going to be sitting their looking pretty in the end! :/

Better news: I'm off next week, so 9 days, I'll squeeze some signature's in there!

I see you have your's Hyburnate, I got about 20% through with designing something.

Associate
Hi I had an idea of a black background with my name on the lower right corner in uvgreen?

The AN in capitals, and Eskimo in graffiti style with abit of the paint running.

Cheers mate : )

Associate
I would love an Adventure Time one, i have the 3 Images i would like in them, i just don't know where to start when making them :(

Providing you're still doing them of course.

Soldato
I have around 13 half finished ones if that counts? :p
I find 20 minutes to sit down & then my PC isn't turned on for 3 days aha.

I'm writing down a list now of everyone in here so far and will have signatures this week!!

Nice one, sent you a reply via mail.

Just found this pic

Could you put my name "Idleman" where the sig is, bottom left corner. And the others across the top or where you think they would fit better.
Thanks mate.

Soldato
OP
Nice one, sent you a reply via mail.

Could you put my name "Idleman" where the sig is, bottom left corner. And the others across the top or where you think they would fit better.
Thanks mate.

Have sent you the above mock.
Will work on some more tomorrow, had like 15 minutes free tonight! :(

Idleman Mock Up

2d5c39.jpg

victi.jpg

jpcw9g.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom