My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Caporegime
Very nice Spie, very very nice indeed. Congrats on a spectacular purchase. Reminds me when i first got my M3 convertible last year, had a massive smile when it turned up :)

Hope u enjoy it to the fullest mate :)

Soldato
Congrats

Although, you better watch it, theres a some shady looking guy standing next to it! :p

:D:D:D:D

Excellent. Although I loved the Porsche, the Ferrari is just totally unique, i've seen one in my life!

GReg

Last edited:
Soldato
All i can say is mate, that you've acheived the goal of so many of us.....OWNING A FERRARI.

It's every boys dream, i remember in the good old 80's when i had a hooge piccy of a Testarossa on my wall in red and looking at it and wishing i could have one.

The wife and i are opening our new business in a month and the projected forecast is looking good after much research and hard work already....:D

We will make a success of our business, as you have.....so you never know....

All the luck in the world to you Mark and drive the beast carefully.

Man of Honour
Enzo Ferrari : "Areodynamics is for people who can't build engines" (I think)
You have both. As Lopéz says it's more of a work of art than a car. Sound, Vision, Motion. Ever considered being a taxi driver around Yorkshire? :)

Associate
Originally posted by Fusion
Think that's a 550.

Nah its the same one as Spie's

With the arrival of "Bad Boys II" in local cinemas this week, leading stars and supreme good guys Martin Lawrence and Will Smith share the glory as well as a Ferrari 575 M as the ultimate cop-car.

Back
Top Bottom