My first build thread- Lian Li v350

Associate
This guy is made of win... yeah, it definately got some attention at i34, cheers for taking time out to come and have a look at it dude!

Here's a quick show off shot... this is taken with NO extra exposure time (or whatever the technical camera term is called...) straigt up how it looks:

UVnight.jpg

Thanks to bit-tech for showcasing it in their i34 roundup =D

That lookc amazing, im not suprised you have that pic in your sig:)

Soldato
mine will be better ;)

you got any side panel cuts vipe?

No it won't, and not yet :D ;)

viper, is that uv tubing or liquid?

Answer: Yes! :D (roughly translated as, both)

I want to watercool mine, however I don't really know the first thing about watercooling. :o

Bad idea?
I would have responded with to following answer:
Id recommend doing something bigger first. Its extremely frustrating at times building in something this small.

I have signatures turned off :)

Darn, very sorry, log can be found here

That lookc amazing, im not suprised you have that pic in your sig:)

Thank you very much =)

Soldato
looks cool matey. i need some UV goodness. this ** main rig now?

nope, still only a LAN rig, can't be doing with carrying around a v2k with a rather large ammount of water in. It'll probably get more use soon anyway, cheaper to run for films/net/music etc, and my 2nd desk should arrive soon, so i'll get more people over for some LAN gaming goodness =)

Associate
How long is you radiator?

I remember checking this case and looked like there is no way to fit normal 2x120 rad in it... I think normally its about 288mm and case was shorter than this..

JC

JC

Soldato
To the OP or anyone in similar situation, are your q6600 temps still at 30's idle temp with the mini ninja in this case?

I'm seriously thinking about resitting the cooler even if I have to take the whole board and all half the components out to get at it as I'm facing 45 degrees idle :-/

Back
Top Bottom