My Home Town

Soldato
Guys and Gals,

Do any of you still live in your home towns?

I live about 80 miles from my home town and the hankering to go back is waining .

I would probably miss my current town now , but I can't be sure.

Any thoughts?

Soldato
I live in the town I was born now but 7 miles from the town I grew up. I've lived and worked on three continents and all over the UK. Home to me, is where ever I end up.

Soldato
I live a 20 min drive from my home town so not far for me.

where do you find you spend most of your time when not working and weekends?

Soldato
genuine question....was there not an almost identical thread to this not so long ago? either that or I am getting a freaky dose of deja vu!!

ps I still live about 5 mins from my parental home - did live about an hours drive away or a few years but moved back home temporarily. turned out that was about 10 years ago and I'm still in my hometown, and I hate it :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I live in the town I was born now but 7 miles from the town I grew up. I've lived and worked on three continents and all over the UK. Home to me, is where ever I end up.

Pretty much same as me expect I live about 20 miles from town I grew up in. People go where the jobs are generally speaking. Be nice if we could all stay at home and be one big happy family.

Underboss
It's a bit far for me, my birthplace was Hong Kong,

I have been pretty nomadic since then. Suppose where I am now will be my home town, been here for 10 years, 3 times aa long as I have ever lived anywhere before.

Man of Honour
Moving just outside the town I grew up in (from 8-16 anyway) in a month. I don't really miss it, but I'm looking forward to moving back. It's been 10 years since I lived there, and I'm at a completely different stage in my life now, so in many ways it's new despite me having lived there for a third of my life.

Back
Top Bottom