My New PC... about to hit CHECKOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I still think he's doing this so that everyone can marvel at his epeen, but I at least don't want his time /effort / money to go to waste !

Thought I'd drop by with my two cents to help this build work.

Duck ? did my link help ?

Associate
Haven't really been here much recently and oh my my, a post in GH has reached the 12th page :eek: Record breaking! Interesting read nevertherless.

Associate
OP
yeah i too am amazed at the amount of interest this post has generated, its really weird lol anyways im still going through tweaking the bios, stupid Asus mobo sets like very mother ****** setting to AUTO lol so its taking a while to get everything right will post back as soon as i have anything other than BSOD's/freezes

Man of Honour
yeah i too am amazed at the amount of interest this post has generated, its really weird lol anyways im still going through tweaking the bios, stupid Asus mobo sets like very mother ****** setting to AUTO lol so its taking a while to get everything right will post back as soon as i have anything other than BSOD's/freezes

If you have any more issues you need help with start a new thread :)

If there's any more trolling in one of your threads, suspensions will be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom