My Parrot died today :(

another more recent photo
This inspired me to write a very short story

Once there was a crow, he was happy with himself, and enjoyed life
that was until one day he met a swan, she was happy with herself, and enjoyed life,
"you're so beautiul," said the crow to the swan you must be very happy and content,"
"yes" said the swan ,
" I am happy with my life, and content,"
that was until one day, she met a peacock
The peacock was happy with himself, and enjoyed life
"you're so beautiful" said the swan to the peacock
"you must be very happy and content"
"yes" said the peacock,

"I am happy with my life and content"

that was until one day the peacock met a parrot
the parrot was happy, and enjoyed his life
"you're so beautiful "said the peacock to the parrot, you must be very happy, and content"
"yes" said the parrot to the peacock,
"I am happy with my life, and content. "

there is a moral wrapped up in this story, I'm sure that you can all spot it, stay happy with yourself and content as you are, or there is always going to be someone who makes you feel envious of them, which will make you feel a tad sadder. it is not worth the sadnes, just stay happy, and try to enjoy life more than the next man

thank you for the inspiration OP, I am sure that your parrot was happy, and content with his life, no matter what anyone else has to say.

Some humans are just so sad living in their own limited, low EQ caged mind, that they have to try and make everyone else sad too, I used to be like this, but then I grew up into something more than I was
Sorry again for your loss

Last edited:
Imagine working with someone like that, yeesh, I'd be both fired and in jail in a week.

This is my concern, I'm not keen on any animal staying alone for such long hours, it can't be good for them.

Especially intelligent animals.
Even feel guilty about leaving the dog while at work even working at home.

Back
Top Bottom