1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My pics

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Screeeech, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

What has to be commended is the VERY good, i mean, classic, brilliant et composition. There is good leading lines, there is the foreground to distant focal points.

2. hr20

Associate

I really love the ones of Yosemite, I've always wanted to go :)

3. Screeeech

Wise Guy

Yeah Yosemite was a bit "hit and miss" for me, it's SO BUSY, honestly - the main areas like tunnel view, glacier point and stuff are just so busy - it ruined the initial experience for me. That area of the park was mostly one big traffic jam, people in huge SUVs who can't drive, or park - endless coach fodder, really not a nice experience really.

However

If you venture out away from those areas, to places like Tuolumne meadow, or do any of the hikes around that area - it's actually fantastic, hardly anyone hikes so once you're away from the main areas - it becomes a much better experience, If you do ever go - I'd recommend doing research to look for places away from the main areas that are hikes, like parts of the john muir trail and stuff - far better.

4. hr20

Associate

yeah I can imagine traffic would really ruin it :( ahh that sounds lovely though, and I really love hiking so that would be perfect :) thanks for the tips!

5. Screeeech

Wise Guy

Nice morning down at Durdle Door today, looked as though it was gonna be a fail due to cloud and I almost went to do something else, then the cloud dropped and I got the coveted "sun through the arch" shot, and wet feet !

I got 4 that I felt were quite nice, struggling to pick my fave though probably the first and third would be my picks,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. a1ex2001

Capodecina

The third of those is the best for me, not that any are bad! Great captures of a classic view.