My rights as a supsect.......

Permabanned
Seems like good news Plasmahal.

I expect the solicitor is right and you will hear nothing further. I doubt the CPS will see the evidence shown as being able to result in a conviction and will probably pass.

I am glad you went with the duty solicitor, they are very helpful and will look after your interests while under caution.

Guy

Guy

Associate
If he has blatantly lied to get you to pay for damage when it was caused by his dangerous driving, will the police do anything with him? Just wondering if there are people out there trying to screw other people over, surely there has be a come back from the police about wasting their and your time, lying to the police etc?

Soldato
The way some of those Officers on these Police-Camera-Action shows talk to people is pretty disgusting. They are downright rude and arrogant even when the situation doesn't warrant it.

I can't help but think that in some cases if the Police themselves were a little more decorous then they would not have half the issues that they do.

Sometimes those programs do not do the Police any favours at all.

100% agree, I know during the riots it was them I was picturing, not the lot I have had to deal with personally who have more often than not, been more of a help than a hindrance.

Soldato
100% agree, I know during the riots it was them I was picturing, not the lot I have had to deal with personally who have more often than not, been more of a help than a hindrance.

No excuse for stealing and setting fire to things though, is it?

Soldato
OP
sounds like you've nothing to worry about - especially after the other witness report comes in.

also, thread update? In my OcUKs?

Yep, just got to wait, but I'm not worrying about being accused of something I didn't do as the evidence will show sense.

Yes, I will give closure on the this thread in due course.

Soldato
OP
If he has blatantly lied to get you to pay for damage when it was caused by his dangerous driving, will the police do anything with him? Just wondering if there are people out there trying to screw other people over, surely there has be a come back from the police about wasting their and your time, lying to the police etc?

We'll just have to wait.

The BTP need to close this investigation first before dealing with any counter claims. At least that's what the solicitor advised me.

I don't know if the BTP will bring any charges, there is no CCTV and no independent witnesses, so it's his word against mine.

The only thing I will pursue is the threatening behaviour and abusive language he used against me on the platform, there are many witnesses to that.

Soldato
We'll just have to wait.

The BTP need to close this investigation first before dealing with any counter claims. At least that's what the solicitor advised me.

I don't know if the BTP will bring any charges, there is no CCTV and no independent witnesses, so it's his word against mine.

The only thing I will pursue is the threatening behaviour and abusive language he used against me on the platform, there are many witnesses to that.
Fingers crossed for you :)

If you can, go after him for everything he's worth. Dirty wassit :mad:

Associate
I'm really pleased for you and hope it all works out fine. That should restore any doubts you might have had about being fitted-up?

Reading through these posts, I think you got a lot of good advise from other posters, so it was certainly a good idea to ask for advise on this forum.

Best of luck "On the Day"

Belly

dsb

dsb

Associate
Were you arrested before you went into interview? makes no diffrence just seeing if they have changed the way they do buisness. Shame about the CCTV not being available.

Associate
So much hate for the Police, once a an alleged crime has been reported it has to be investigated, no two ways about it.

If you need advice, as they said above this forum isn't really the place to get it. I would advise you to contact the citizens advise bureau and they will be able to give you some solid advice on how to proceed.

Permabanned
So much hate for the Police, once a an alleged crime has been reported it has to be investigated, no two ways about it.

If you need advice, as they said above this forum isn't really the place to get it. I would advise you to contact the citizens advise bureau and they will be able to give you some solid advice on how to proceed.

Read the thread.

Soldato
Its funny that the police he reported it to seemed to be on the case in regards to finding the OP as the alleged attacker, but when he and his commuter friend reported what on paper looks like a much more serious claim, his local police didnt bother seeking out the bmw driver at all.

Im guessing they were on two different stations but it just goes to show its not who you know but where you live as to whether things get done or not.

Soldato
OP
**UPDATE** and thread closure.

OK, I have had a call from the investigating officer from the BTP.

He said the file went to his sergeant and a swift decision was made to take this case no further.

There is no evidence to show that the car was kicked or how the damage got there.

So that's that.

I did ask about a counter claim and I said I did not want to waste police time. He said unless there was fresh evidence or witnesses to the incident outside the station, then the same will probably apply and it will go nowhere.

I did ask about the abusive and threatening behaviour from the BMW driver on the platform. As I have multiple independent witnesses to that, I can, if I choose, make a complaint about that. I have a few people willing give the police a statement to what happened and what was said.

So I'm thinking that one over.

Back
Top Bottom