My Water Cooling Log Bikerz

Associate
OP
Been going 2 hr, totaly stable and at 62C

I have 3/8" tubing over 1/2" barbs alex, NOT 7/16th". Saved ccl number into my mobile, will call 2morow, also what is 3/8" tubing in mm? 9.5mm?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
SUPER STABLE!!!! 11hr Prime 95

STABLE.jpg

3.6Ghz, with a FSB of 400mhz. V drop is insane, so will be changing after my operation to somthing very special. Got a new case to order monday so that should help temps. Very happy with clock. Just got to ask W3bbo very niceley to add me to hall of fame ! Alex you are a star mate. Thanks for this, nice to know I always have someone there for me in times of need. Thanks mate.

Sheldon

Last edited:
Soldato
nice clock....congrats!

I have a q6600 coming tomorrow and I can't wait. I did the pencil vdroop mod on my p5b deluxe and vcore actually goes up slightly under load.

Associate
OP
Ah ok. Im certianly not brae enough to do a pencil mod yet, id rather buy a new mobo, but 409 FSB im very proud of thats all I need. When I get new case should reduce temps, as its in a rather cramped antec900 at min. Looks a real state. I only have 3 Yate loon Low speed fans on rad, so a few more and maybe 1 or 2 in case should help.

The mobo doesnt allow you to unlink the memory which is a real pain!

Soldato
SUPER STABLE!!!! 11hr Prime 95

STABLE.jpg

3.6Ghz, with a FSB of 400mhz. V drop is insane, so will be changing after my operation to somthing very special. Got a new case to order monday so that should help temps. Very happy with clock. Just got to ask W3bbo very niceley to add me to hall of fame ! Alex you are a star mate. Thanks for this, nice to know I always have someone there for me in times of need. Thanks mate.

Sheldon

Nice over clock Sheldon m8:D

Ram at 1:1 stock timings

Glad to see the temps maintained at the 60's

10 hrs prime stable :cool:

Yip time to ask W3bbo to you add to the list;)

Think you will need to post your screen shots here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sh...highlight=official+q6600+overclocking&page=47

3/8" = 9.5mm/ (10mm)

(can you enlarge your screen shot a bit more m8;))

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I dont know how to enlarge, I just painted it and then uploaded onto phototbucket, zoom in on photobucket and save?

That place closes at 4pm so never called (well sat in there que for about 15 min at 4.30pm and then realised,grrr) so will call 2morow, as finishing work at 1pm 2morow

Associate
OP
In 3d Mark 06 I only get a score of 2248. REALY LOW! Is this down to only having a BFG 7300GT at the min?

What settings should I use? Res? AA? Texture filtering? etc...?

Soldato
In 3d Mark 06 I only get a score of 2248. REALY LOW! Is this down to only having a BFG 7300GT at the min?

What settings should I use? Res? AA? Texture filtering? etc...?

7300 you will get a low score as it is the bottle neck of your system;)

Also it will struggle with the textures that 3d mark throws at it, extreme memory and GPU intensive

Wait till you get your new G/C card combined with your O/C

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom