My weekend clubbing > *

Man of Honour
I've been meaning to goto Sensation White but I've ended up spending the money on my car....

Next year I vow to go!!

Btw, when do tickets go on sale and how fast do they go?

Burnsy

edit: Sensation White....dusseldorf....New years eve? Now thats an idea!!!:D :D

edit2: If you go to the sensation white website and click on photos, the 35th picture is all the reason you need to go ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice.

Think I'd rather go to Sensation White though. Been planning too for a couple of years. Got to wait till next years one as I'm only 18 in sept. :/

Soldato
Moreover, who the hells goes to a rave/event like that to pull? What does it matter if hardly any girls arent there? Surely you are there for the music like everyone else?

If you wanna pick up girls go to your local generic commercial club.

AceModder, i'm off to Global! can't wait, week on Friday, gonna be awesome, 3rd time this year!

Soldato
That really is my idea of the worst night out ever. I am only 22 but would much rather sit in a cosy pub with some mates chatting and listening to music. Each to their own :)

Rubbing up against sweaty people listening to **** just doesn't do it for me. :D

Associate
not really my music but im so jealous of that. closest i've come is the full moon party on koh pha ngan but there were too many people there for other reasons than the music.
People please stop commenting about the ratio of guys to girls. ok its stupidly male dominated but most of these places cater for people standing in their own circle 2ft wide, eyes in the back of there head having the time of there life.
Im off to creamfields so might start a thread up seeing who else is off to it.

Back
Top Bottom