NEARLY 2 YEARS WAITING: New Mustang GT PP is finally mine!

Man of Honour
Yes we have catering company turning up on the Sunday buddy, so coffee, cake, we even got bacon sandwiches and of course as there is an American theme going down, burgers too. Bring the R8 though buddy, a drive that far in the over powerful Polo and you might not make it. :D
This is true, one needs a rest after such power.

Soldato
Might pop over for this as well, seeing as its so close. Friend of mine may be ordering a Mustang soon, I'll mention it as would be a good opportunity to have a look around the cars and get some ideas for mods :D

Soldato
I thought of you yesterday - I was being extremely childish and had a rev battle with an orange V8 Mustang whilst queuing in a tunnel. No idea what exhaust he had on it - it looked stock but definitely wasn't, other than a friends TVR Chimaera I'd say it was the loudest car I've heard on the road.

Made me very jealous - I'll have to own one someday.

OcUK Staff
OP
I thought of you yesterday - I was being extremely childish and had a rev battle with an orange V8 Mustang whilst queuing in a tunnel. No idea what exhaust he had on it - it looked stock but definitely wasn't, other than a friends TVR Chimaera I'd say it was the loudest car I've heard on the road.

Made me very jealous - I'll have to own one someday.

Cannot beat a good rev battle. :D
Where abouts was this? Was it orange with a black stripe and gloss black lower trim?

Soldato
Cannot beat a good rev battle. :D
Where abouts was this? Was it orange with a black stripe and gloss black lower trim?

It was in one of the tunnels under Monaco, and yes, that's exactly what it looked like. I assume it's an option? Not normally a fan of that colour combo but it looked awesome. I was in a Gallardo and more people were staring at him than me!

OcUK Staff
OP
Mac popped round today to show me his latest modifications:
- KW Clubsport 2 coilovers
- Shelby GT 350 brake setup
- 1pc driveshaft
- uprated half shafts
- Kooks full length headers
- MGW race shifter

Needless to say its insanely quick, beyond stupidly quick and on the PS4S it puts all 800 horses down without issue. A little fun with a R8 V10 and he was surprised but well mannered about it. Then a new M5, driver gave the look haha you and your yank piece of junk blipped his car and floored it, the look on his face as Mac sailed past, made the M5 look bloody slow and the new M5 is not slow, wiped the smug look of the guys face anyway, haha. :D

Gotta hand it to KW, those guys make incredible suspension, the car is a touch firmer than a stock PP but every bump hit the damping is 10x better resulting in the car feeling more comfortable but a lot more communicative and super planted to the floor, the way this things handles is staggeringly impressive and I've never passenger in a faster car, even on the twisty stuff, complete and utterly bonkers the way it grips though Mac knows how to pilot it being a DK in his spare time. ;)

Some pictures

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

IMG_9304.jpg

IMG_9303.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9299.jpg

The GT350 brakes look absolutely incredible, really lovely kit and well worth the money for the looks alone let alone the extra stopping power and at $4000 for the complete kit it is pretty good value for money.

If I was doing mine again I would for sure get KW's for the car probably V3 as in the M3 they are incredible and ride quality is spot on and in the Mustang they improve the ride and transform handling and grip levels.

I then washed mine ready for Sunday's meet:

IMG_9315.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom