Need a recommendation for a quality office chair

Soldato
OP
How is the Mirra comfortable if it's got no cushy for your tushy? And back?

I suffer from really bad upper back pain, not lumbar pain but higher up, also get serious numb bum

Anyone solved either of these with a chair? I've tried loads now and all sorts of support cushions from Amazon and nothing works I'm at the point where I think I need to up my budget significantly

I find the mirra really comfortable. But no, you are right it has no cushioning. It's all mesh. But it does give and stretch a bit so isn't hard to sit on. I find the chair highly adjustable and supports my back really well, unlike my previous cheapo chair. Definitely worth spending extra to get a quality one of you are spending all day working in it.

Soldato
I find the mirra really comfortable. But no, you are right it has no cushioning. It's all mesh. But it does give and stretch a bit so isn't hard to sit on. I find the chair highly adjustable and supports my back really well, unlike my previous cheapo chair. Definitely worth spending extra to get a quality one of you are spending all day working in it.

I dont think that would work for me, my bum would be numb in minutes, my current office chair was taken from the office and its a proper office chair with loads of adjustment but the pump up lumbar deflates on its own and although its not too bad when using a keyboard and mouse I cant sit back in it with a controller for gaming on my monitor, thats when it gets painful because my arms/hands/controller arent supported and it puts the weight on my shoulders and back. Its still not great when using a keyboard and mouse either I still get back pain but ten times worse when I try and sit back and game so I'm looking for a chair that can do both office work and console gaming and basically I'm starting to think it doesnt exist.

Soldato
Comfort of the mesh is very subjective , I suspect it depends on body morphology too, or, if you predominately have light-weight clothing .. and it just never warms up too.
(now if it was heated like car seats ...)

Back
Top Bottom