Need for Speed Shift - Time Trial Championship

Soldato
Bah I was going to try but as people can use upgrades it sucks the fun out of it. I know we can't prove people don't have a stock car but still.

Soldato
just did a 1.33.30 and 1.33.20 respectively and i know i can improve so i'll wait till i'm not babysitting to try again

car isn't fully stage 3 tuned yet either so lots of room for improvement

Associate
Bah I was going to try but as people can use upgrades it sucks the fun out of it. I know we can't prove people don't have a stock car but still.

We shall have to start an OCUK clan and race online....im getting fed up of being punted off.

Soldato
137 atm with no engine mods but handling and brake packages . Just tweaking settings and seems very slipery for some reason . Got new Ati drivers which has cured my micro stuter .

Will post up times once im happy with em . Did do a 136 but saved over the screenshot lol .

Btw control is 360 pad (as my wheel dont work on vista )

Persil

Soldato
i'll put in a few laps and post soon,..

would it not be a better idea to just use a basic stock Tier 1 car no upgrades so that new players can join in ? also it means the playing field is even and its all down to the skill of the driver .

good luck everyone !

Soldato
i'll put in a few laps and post soon,..

would it not be a better idea to just use a basic stock Tier 1 car no upgrades so that new players can join in ? also it means the playing field is even and its all down to the skill of the driver .

good luck everyone !

because you can't prove if someone has or has no upgrades

Associate
Im gonna try a few laps with driving assists on to see what happends!

Update...1:37:850...but what a truly horrid experience..how the hell can anyone play shift with assists on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom