Nerds assemble! Raspberry pi close to launch date.

Most people thought it was going to be an announcement. Not the actual launch lol.
Wait, they are not selling yet. When will it open?

Last edited:
You can use it as a streaming device which is what my plans are :) The server is totally hammered right now, doubt I'll get one from the first batch.

So much want.

WHY are so many people being suckered in to this crap ?

Just buy yourself a mini/pico system for only a few bucks more that is 1000s of times more powerful.

Managed to place my order at Farnell :)

Order ? o_O Don't kid yourself mate - You've just signed up to the now massive RS spam list

Last edited:
Yes but don't get your hopes up .... It's obvious demand will outstrip supply.

What I'm peeved with is how much publicity this crappy little company has had. Twitter, Facebook the beeb

And then they will make more? Ill just have to wait, I don't mind.

Its getting all this publicity because its marketed very well. Ive never been into coding that much but maybe spending £25 on this will be the little jump i need to further my skills, if so awesome, if not. Well I still have a media centre :D

I put one in the basket at Farnell (a model B) and it was £32 before shipping was added (I can't add shipping now as it's brought up a form). So I'm guessing about £35 in total? Although I will still get one for messing around with it's certainly more expensive than I thought.

Subliminal Aura, why are you so venomous towards it - it's a great idea for all kinds of uses for those of us technically minded. I can understand not wanting one but you seem really angry over it.

Back
Top Bottom